The Ultimate Man Show TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Exhibitor must provide proof of adequate insurance coverage which means the guidelines of Creative Platinum Events (Management). Without this proof, Show Management cannot allow an Exhibitor to participate.
2. Management agrees to provide the Exhibitor with a draped backdrop and side railings at no charge.
3. All electrical wiring and outlets shall be at the Exhibitor’s expense. All operating electrical equipment used in the exhibit must have CSA or equivalent provincial power authority approval.
4. Space contracted by the Exhibitor may not be sublet without the prior written permission of Management. The Exhibitor may not distribute literature or promotional material from a third party without the prior written consent of Management.
5. The Exhibitor agrees to abide by all regulations and rules adopted by Management in the best interests of the Show, and agrees that Management shall have the final decision in adopting any rule or regulation deemed necessary prior to, during, and after the Show.
6. The Exhibitor will be liable for and will indemnify and hold harmless Management from any loss or damages whatsoever suffered by Management as a result of any loss or damages whatsoever occurring to or suffered by any person or company, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Exhibitor, other exhibitors, Management, the owner of the building and their respective agents, servants and employees and members of the public attending the Show, either on the said space or elsewhere if said loss or damages arose from or were in any way connected with the Exhibitor’s occupancy of said space.
7. The Exhibitor may use The Ultimate Man Show logo to promote only his/her participation at the Show. It cannot be used in any way that is perceived as an endorsement by Creative Platinum Events of the Exhibitor’s company, product, and/or service.
8. Management reserves the right at any time to alter or remove exhibits or any part thereof, including printed materials, product, signs, lights, or sound, and to expel exhibitors or their personnel if, in Management’s opinion, their conduct or presentation is objectionable to other Show participants and/or attendees.
9. The exhibitor agrees to confine his/her presentation to within the contracted space only, and within the maximum height set by the Show rules and regulations and to maintain a staff in his/her booth space during Show hours.
10. All goods shipped to the Show must be clearly marked with the name of the Exhibitor and the number of his/her booth location. Goods must not be shipped to the Show for shipping charges to be paid on arrival as these will not be accepted by Management and the venue. Management and the venue assume no responsibility for loss or damage to goods before or during the period of the Show, or after its closing.
11. The Exhibitor agrees that no display may be dismantled or goods removed during the entire run of the Show but must remain intact until after the closing hour of the last day of the Show. The Exhibitor also agrees to remove his/her exhibit, equipment, and appurtenances from the Show building by the final move-out time, or in the event of the failure to do so, the Exhibitor agrees to pay for such additional costs as may be incurred.
12. Management reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the date or dates upon which the Show is to be held and shall not be liable in damages or otherwise by reason of any such change. In addition, Management shall not be liable in damages or otherwise for failure to carry out the terms of this Agreement in whole or in part where caused directly or indirectly by or in consequence of fire, storm, flood, war, rebellion, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strike or by any cause whatever beyond the control of Management whether similar to or dissimilar from the causes enumerated herein. In the event that the exhibit space to be used by the Exhibitor should in any way be rendered unusable, the Exhibitor shall pay for such space only for the period during which it was or could have been used as determined within the sole discretion of Management. A refund of all monies paid by the Exhibitor to Management will be made by Management in the event that the Show is not held as proposed by Management.
13. Management reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold possession of exhibit space if the exhibitor fails to perform any material condition of this contract or refuses to abide by the Show rules and regulations, in which case the Exhibitor shall forfeit as liquidation damages all space rental payments made by him/her and any further occupancy of such space.
14. The Exhibitor agrees to observe all union contracts and labour relations in force, and agreements between Management, official contractors serving companies and the building in which the Show will take place and do so according to the labour laws of the jurisdiction in which the building is located.
15. Management reserves the right to alter or change the space assigned to the Exhibitor.
This contract may be cancelled by either party provided written notice is received by the other by October 15, 2016, in which case all monies paid by the Exhibitor will be refunded. If the Exhibitor cancels after October 15, but by November 1, 2016, then he'she shall be liable for 50% of the total contracted space costs. If the Exhibitor cancels after November 15, he/she will be liable for 100% of the total contracted space costs. By cancelling this contract the Exhibitor forfeits all rights or claims to the allocated space and management is free to rent it to others and collect the cancellation charge as liquidation damages.
We agree to abide by all rules and regulations adopted by Show Management (Creative Platinum Events) and have read the Conditions of Contract as shown above. If this contract is scanned and emailed to Creative Platinum Events, we authorize Creative Platinum Events to take any and all steps as though the email.